The Sole F80 treadmill has been rated and reviewed as a top treadmill in its price segment by both users and training experts.
It has grown on features and specifications than its debutant model. Treadmill such as this on has been used and recommended by ultra-runners such as Scott Jurek.
The manufacturing company has always been known for quality, durability and warranty of its fitness machines. Therefore, you could expect to see modern and advanced specifications and features in this face lifted model. There are many places where you can find sole treadmills for sale, weather from a dealer, retailer or online.
The Solo F80 is foldable and therefore requires less space to fit in.
It is ideal for runners and people who have started with cardio program to stay fit and in shape. The design of this treadmill has been smartly developed to make it stable yet powerful.
This article is a Sole F80 treadmill review that includes valuable facts and information on its specifications, features and benefits.
Sole F80 Treadmill Key Specifications
The below discussed key specifications of the Sole F80 treadmill contains information on Machine Dimension, controls and Features and Warranty. Just keep in mind that over the years there have been quite a few different version of this particular treadmill.
Here our sole focus is on the Sole Treadmill F80 2015.
- 58 inches of Height
- 265 lbs weight
- Threeinches of length
- Width of 37 inches
- It has a deck size of 37” x 83”
- Provides a running surface of 22” x 60”
- Comes with 2.75 inches rollers
- It is powered by a 3.5 CHP, DC type motor
- Provides speed rage of 5 to 12 mph
- Incorporates 0 to 15 levels Rack and Pinion gear design
- Has folding mechanism
- Contains two Ply belts
- Includes Heart Rate monitoring, compatible with Pulse Grips and Chest Straps
- Includes Chest Strap
- Contains six Standard programs
- 2 Custom Programs
- 2 Heart Programs
- Comes with built-in cooling fans
- MP3 compatible Sound Systems
- Showcases a 7.5 inch LCD workout display
- Display color: Blue
- Comes with a Lifetime warranty on Frame
- Lifetime warranty on Motor and Deck
- Warranty on electronics is for five years
- Labor warranty for two years
Treadmill Features and Benefits
The engineering team of Solo has developed this treadmill to meet all the expectation of customers while being a stable base and a quiet machine at the same time. Kind of similar to the Sole F63 treadmill.
Special emphasis has been provided to its durability and superb functioning.
- Folding Deck – The F80 has been treated with a folding deck system with patented all gear rack and pinion system. It also comes with a Safety Lock Deck system which locks the deck when the machine is kept at upright position. It also features an Easy Assist Folding deck Design. It is a unique feature that permits you to release the deck and watch as the deck unfolds automatically and effortlessly. Therefore, unfolding the deck is much easier now than before.
- Convenient Controls – The display showcases a quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of its LCD. These provide you the freedom of mounting speed and incline faster.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Desk – This unique design provides users a comfortable and quiet workout. It also reduces the impact up to 40%. The reversible deck is wax lubricated, ensuring less work on its motor during use.
- Precision Welded Frame – Precisely and accurately welding provides superior durability to this trade mill. The strong frame is capable of handling several users of various heights and weights.
- Integrated Message Board – It is an alphanumeric text center that guides a user through all the details of each workout. The message board is extremely user friendly that also recaps your entire workout session after you have finished. It also allows you to check your progress.
- Elevated Torque Motors with Flywheels – Besides powder coated all-steel welded frames, Solo has included motors with large diameter and all steel zinc coated balanced flywheels. This provides a vibration less secure walking and running surface. The flywheels make the motor run cooler with less consumption of amps and also extend life of the motor.
These are the most prominent advantages that we would like to point out.
- Shock absorption technology
- Safe and easy to operate
- Smooth and quiet performance
- Wider running and walking surface
- Superior warranty
- Large display
- Built-in exercise programs
- MP3 player port and speakers
- Powerful motor
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck
Of course there are also some features that we miss.
These are the once that we feel are worth pointing out.
- Limited entertainment features
- No user IDs
- Not compatible with iFit Live
Conclusions About The Sole F80 Treadmill
According to various Sole F80 treadmill review from different users, it is safe to conclude that the F80 is indeed a top folding treadmill in its price segment. It’s been rated favorable by Tom Ferguson at treadmillwatch.com.
Although there are a few drawbacks in the model, superior features will make your workout session easy and comfortable.
It also guides you through the built in exercise programs and present necessary stats of your workouts. With that said this Sole F80 treadmill review has come to an end, let us know if you have any questions regarding this piece of content.